May 26, 2010

mari nyanyi...err perlu ke?



titis hujan mula merintik dimuka hari,
dalam hati terngiang2 melodi hati..
err bukan nak menambah kelebatan titisan hujan dimuka bumi
hanya sekadar meriakan ruang dalam diri..;)


For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right

For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful,

Maybe, I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because
I was loved by you

You were always there for me, the tender wind that carried me
The light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

~saya rindukan dia~

1 comment: